WILDCAT Inflatables S.A has been racing and producing boats for nearly two decades, being pioneers in South African RIB racing since it's inception. Wildcat manufactures a 6,5m and a 9,0m RIB racing rib that is completely designed and developed on home soil.
Wildcat also produces a 4.5m Racing RIB that was used exclusively as the RIB of choice in the Offshore Small boat racing league for many years.
Wildcat boats have proven themselves overseas and locally as one of the better rough water boats, handling extremely well in the worst of conditions. In the F3 class RIB in South Africa, the only womens team in the world at the time used a Wildcat due to "it giving a fast and stable ride in any conditions."
Wildcat came 1st in the 2000/1 Trans - Agulhas and also dominated the RIB class in the 2001/02 challenge ending in 2nd, 4th and 5th places. Wildcat fielded the only women's team in 3 consecutive seasons of RIB racing and they were the only women's team to successfully complete 2 Trans - Agulhas and Richards Bay to Durban challenges.
RIB racing is a very competitive sport, and the research and development that has gone into our racing experience had also paid it's dividend in our other boat designs and builds.
OUR BOATS OFFER Sustained high performance and reliability
|70 hp||70kg||4.1m||2.1m --PENCIL|
Some racing results we are proud of
- Trans - Agulhas 2000/2001 - 1st
- Trans - Agulhas 2001/2002 - 2nd, 4th & 5th
- Trans - Agulhas 2002/2003 - 1st
- Trans Agulhas 2003/2004 - 1st
- Junior/Small boat Offshore racing have been domanating by Wildcat racing since 2004 until present
- Only boat used by SA Champs for several years
- First manufacturer to cap multiple race Protea (springboks) drivers and the youngest Protea driver
- First women's team to successfully complete 2 Trans - Agulhas and Bay to bay Challenges
- Holding both Bay to Bay titles and records
- National Championships RIB's Formula 3 2001 - 2nd & 3rd
- National Championships race Mossel Bay (July 2001) - 1st 4th & 5th
- National Championships race Hermanus (Feb 2001) - 2nd,4th, 5th & 6th
- National Championship 2002 - 3rd, 4th & 5th
- Hermanus Challenge 2001 - 1st & 2nd
- NSRI Challenge / Walker Bay 2001 - 1st & 2nd
- RIB World Cup 2000 - 6th (Only private entry from South Africa)
- Cape Town (Feb 2002) - 1st,3rd, 4th & 5th
- Wildcat entered 4 RIB's in the Trans - Agulhas 2001/2 and 2002/3 race and all four successfully completed the challenge. This was the first time in the history of the T/A that this was achieved by a manufacturer.